Website Proposal & Pricing For
BUILT TO CONVERT
Our websites are built with intention. We strategically design them to enhance user experience, to be optimized for Google, and built to convert!
Our 5-step website development process ensures that the custom website we create and will be uniquely branded for your business:
The Website Process
- 1.Strategy: We work with you to learn how we can convey your business’ unique position and message onto your new site.
- 2.Mockup: We’ll send you an example of what your new site will look like for approval.
- 3.Build: Our team will create a custom, conversion-ready website.
- 4.BETA Test: You’ll have the opportunity to review the site and ensure everything is good to go including running through a detailed Change Control before the next step…
- 5.Launch: We go live on your domain. The site is yours to own forever.
Conversion Ready Website
Step 1 – Strategy
Our design team will need some examples of websites that you like in order to get an idea of the look and feel of the website. If not reference sites are required, our team will come up with the creative design and layout.
Step 2 – Mockup
Our design team will ask you for a few pieces of information in order to build out your website. That information will consist of: colors, logos, pictures, and any other content that you’d like to include in your website.
Website Quote for 8-10 pages (more available for purchase below). Current site has more than 10 pages including blog pages.
Step 3 – Build
The design team will begin building your website and will be completed within 45 days of your information submission.
Step 4 – Beta Test
You will be sent a Beta Site to review before the website is published live. You’ll have the opportunity to have one revision if a revision is necessary. This revision cannot be made to the overall theme and structure of the site but can include changes to content, colors, or images.
Step 5 – Launch
Publish, promote, and begin generating leads.
eCommerce Integration (with PayPal)
• 5 product pages included
Additional Blog Post Pages – $50
Additional Pages – $100.00 per page
Changes to existing website – $75 per hour
Managed WordPress Hosting – $85 per month
Up to 2 Hours of Web Updates
Priority Support with Domain SSL Services.