In-depth SEO, geared towards increasing traffic to your site by helping your website rank on Google for your most relevant and popular keywords in organic search queries.
• Google Business Listing Management and Optimization for 1 location
• Optimize Social Media Channels
• Traffic Reporting Implementation
• Keyword Research
• On-Page Optimization (titles, meta descriptions, content-optimization, and more)
• Call Tracking and Recording with Business Call Tracking Number (optional)
• Monthly SEO update with ongoing maintenance and optimization
• Optimized Bing Local (Maps) Listings
• Citation / Local Directory Submissions and Optimization
• Rank monitoring
• Site health monitoring
• Backlink Auditing (discover SPAM backlinks that may cause your site to be affected negatively)
• Monthly Ranking & Traffic Reports
SOCIAL MEDIAL & CONTENT CREATION
Our professional writers and designers come up with shareable content for user engagement, SEO, and social media so that you don’t have to sit around writing articles, blogs, or shareable social media posts.
• 2 blogs/articles per month
• Professional Blog Article writer
• 2 social media posts per week on (Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin)
• 1 social media post per week on Instagram
• Optimized niche content for targeted industry and audience.
• YouTube promotion with 1 custom 30-60 second slideshow video creation optimized for keyphrase searches & rankings
Ad spend to promote content or distribute it
For higher volume content marketing packages, just let us know and we’ll put together a custom quote.
Notes: We will never guarantee you a #1 ranking on Google, however, we will do everything in our power to make it happen. If any company promises you a #1 ranking, they’re not being honest. With so many variables including market competition, search engine algorithm updates, and domain history and authority, it’s impossible to guarantee such a result before any work has been done. SEO is a long-term process and can take several weeks, months, or even years to achieve results, depending on how competitive the keyword is. If you need immediate leads through search engines, consider adding Paid Search Marketing to your package.