SEO & Online Marketing Proposal & Pricing For
Product & Services Detail
Below you’ll find a list of our proposed services based on the research we did for your business, your location, and your competition. We’ve included a list of those services so that you can pick and choose according to what you’ve allocated toward your marketing budget. If you’d like to discuss any of the services in more detail, just let us know and we’d love to help!
Online Marketing & Advertisting
In-depth SEO, geared towards increasing traffic to your site by helping your website rank on Google for your most relevant and popular keywords in organic search queries.
• Keyword Research
• On-Page Optimization (titles, meta descriptions, content-optimization, and more)
• Citation / Local Directory Submissions and Optimization
• Rank monitoring
• Monthly Ranking & Traffic Reports
SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGEMENT & ADS
• 2 social media posts a week on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn
• Manage social media ad posts on Facebook & Instagram
• YouTube promotion with for 1 video optimized for keyphrase searches & rankings
Ad spend to promote content or distribute it
GOOGLE ADS (PAY-PER-CLICK)
Get immediate qualified leads through targeted pay-per-click (PPC) campaigns on the Google Ads search networks.
• Optimized ads & bidding strategies for lowering costs per lead and increasing conversion rates.
• Desktop and Mobile Ads
• Ad Text Creation
Hard dollar click expenses. Credit card will be on file with Google.
For higher volume content marketing packages, just let us know and we’ll put together a custom quote.
Notes: We will never guarantee you a #1 ranking on Google, however, we will do everything in our power to make it happen. If any company promises you a #1 ranking, they’re not being honest. With so many variables including market competition, search engine algorithm updates, and domain history and authority, it’s impossible to guarantee such a result before any work has been done. SEO is a long-term process and can take several weeks, months, or even years to achieve results, depending on how competitive the keyword is. If you need immediate leads through search engines, consider adding Paid Search Marketing to your package.